Thursday, August 02, 2007

Time Flies!


Wow! What happened to the last 2 weeks? They just seemed to fly by! In English, we often say that “time flies when we’re having fun.” This means that when we are having fun, time passes quickly. I’m not too sure if I’ve been having fun in the last 2 weeks (2 months!) – I’ve been too busy to notice! Actually, since the beginning of June, I’ve been flat out like a lizard drinking! (Click on the expression to find out what it means.)

Oh, well! The summer holidays are just around the corner [coming soon]. Hopefully, I’ll find the time to put some more interesting posts on this Blog!

By the way, in British English instead of saying “2 weeks,” we often say “fortnight.”

Also, if for some reason you want to buy the clock in the photo, click here! However, please remember that it’s not a real clock – just a toy!

No comments: