Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Chastised, Scolded, Roused At!

To chastise, scold or rouse at someone means to speak angrily to someone because they’ve done something wrong or haven’t done something they should have.

Last night, our student Tomoko severely (very strongly) chastised me because I haven’t been updating this Blog often enough. Also, Yasuyo, Yoshi & Takumi have all commented on the fact that my last entry was at the beginning of July. I’m sorry! I’m a procrastinator & I’ve been flat out like a lizard drinking!

However, I promise I’ll post a new entry here very soon. Really!!!

Tomoko Ticked Off! (And she knows aikido!!!)

PS Rouse at is Australian English, most commonly used with children. I've been trying to check the spelling but can't find it in any dictionaries. If you use it, use it with care!
PPS Ticked off means angry

No comments: