Friday, March 02, 2007

Goofy [Funny in a Strange Way]

Oops! Where did the last 2 weeks go? I’ve been flat out like a lizard drinking! Again!

No, honestly! I’ve been so busy, I haven't had time to scratch myself! [This is a commonly used expression] I haven’t even had time to watch movies – and you know how much I love movies! Luckily, I know a place where you can watch an entire [whole] movie in just 30 seconds. No, really! To see what I’m talking about, check out 30-Second Movies - With Bunnies! It’s a goofy [funny in a strange way] idea, but it gets boring really quickly so choose your movie carefully!


Star War – with Bunnies! Just one of the many choices at 30-Second Movies - With Bunnies!

In class over the last week or so, I’ve been talking about the origin of Superman (both the character & the comic books). Click on Super-Bunny to watch the bunny version of that story.

No comments: